NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback is used by individuals who feel they are not functioning at their best, including many adults and children who want a drug-free approach to feeling and functioning optimally. Rooted in technology and neuroscience, NeurOptimal® is a non-invasive and easy to use brain-training system.
How does NeurOptimal® work: Click here
NeurOptimal® co-founder Dr. Valdeane Brown on NeurOptimal® and Neurofeedback, 2018 podcast interview: Click here
NeurOptimal® users report a wide range of benefits including:
- Improved sleep.
- Increase in the ability to focus and stay on task.
- Improvement with symptoms of anxiety/depression.
- Stress reduction.
- Improvements with PTSD related symptoms.
- Less time "stuck" in unhelpful thought patterns.
- Reduction in cravings, impulsive behavoirs, and reactivity.
If you are new to NeurOptimal® and have questions, don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
Chris Walsh M.A., LMHC